Courage is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestions for the site

3 posters

Go down

suggestions for the site Empty suggestions for the site

Post by Supersonicfan91 Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:23 pm

My suggestion is that they should have a section dedicated to help find groups for role players to join.

Supersonicfan91

Back to top Go down

suggestions for the site Empty Re: suggestions for the site

Post by ZeroTakenaka Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Supersonicfan91 wrote:My suggestion is that they should have a section dedicated to help find groups for role players to join.

'They' being us.

And, added! Very Happy
ZeroTakenaka
ZeroTakenaka
Admin

https://courageismagic.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Supersonicfan91 Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:05 pm

I just thought of an idea not really site focused but still an idea give some of the cannon characters from the show their own premade sheets to be used as NPC's cause let's face it who wouldn't want to fight along side of any member of the mane 6.  Now that I think about it how about a section for stats sheets to share your characters to see if someone made a version of a cannon character suit the RP.

Supersonicfan91

Back to top Go down

Post by Woomod Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:38 pm

Supersonicfan91 wrote:I just thought of an idea not really site focused but still an idea give some of the cannon characters from the show their own premade sheets to be used as NPC's cause let's face it who wouldn't want to fight along side of any member of the mane 6.  Now that I think about it how about a section for stats sheets to share your characters to see if someone made a version of a cannon character suit the RP.

A) Fighting alongside them means a GMPC and those can be problematic. As the saying goes you aren't playing to see important charecters, you are playing to be them.
B) I don't want to start an argument on what exactly their stats are.
C) The Mane Six aren't nearly as bloodthirsty as the PCs nominally are as a D&D knockoff. Laughing
Woomod
Woomod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum