Courage is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good aligned Necromancer

2 posters

Go down

A good aligned Necromancer Empty A good aligned Necromancer

Post by WiddleWuna Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:01 pm

So in the current game of Courage is Magic that I'm in, I'm playing a good-aligned Lich. But...I'm having a hard time getting her character down. Death and Undeath are such difficult ideas to handle in a fantasy setting without people recoiling when they see a ghoul or lich.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can make commoners like the Undead and work I do? I'm giving people a second chance at life!

WiddleWuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

A good aligned Necromancer Empty Re: A good aligned Necromancer

Post by ZeroTakenaka Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:41 am

There was a subset of Elves in the Eberron setting of D&D called the Undying Court. They're actually clerics in that setting. Neutral Good.

Eberron? wrote:Undying Court

In DDO, only Elves can worship the Undying Court

The church of the Undying Court is a Neutral Good pantheon of ancient deathless elves animated by positive energy. The domains of the deity are Deathless, Fate, Good, Protection, and Planning. Its favored weapon is the Scimitar.

Eberron Wiki wrote:The elves are not content with their long life spans and have found a way to preserve their ancestors beyond death, anchoring them to the world of the living through devotion and spiritual sacrifice. The Undying Court is seated in Shae Mordai , guiding the nation from there. Unlike other undead, The Undying Court are sustained by the devotion of their descendents and have no need for blood or life energy as other undead do. The followers of The Undying Court see the Blood of Vol as abominations for feeding off of the living. The members of The Undying Court are not gods, they are ancient, wise and powerful. Like other religious leaders, members of The Undying Court can lend powers to their followers.
ZeroTakenaka
ZeroTakenaka
Admin

https://courageismagic.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum